Spring Break

During spring break I went to Big Bear. When I was there my family was there along with my parent’s friends. While we were in big bear we went snow boarding and only the kids in the family went and it was all of our first times. So when we got there it was very cold but I did not bring anything. Fortunately my parent’s friends had a comfy jacket and gloves so I was good. Once we got all of our jackets and gloves on we went to go get our snow boards and boots. So once we were all done with getting prepared we could finally learn how to snow board because we had to get a teacher to help us learn. So once we were all finally done with all of that we were on our own so I went with my friend Gavin and I looked at the mountain and it was huge but we were only going to the middle of it not the top so we went to the top with a ski lift. And I went down and I was going fast a bit too fast for my liking but I forgot too mention the teacher didn’t mention how to stop so I was nearing the end so I put my hand on the snow and crouched and it worked so I was satisfied but we went on the ski lift again. But when Gavin was putting his air pods in he dropped his glove out off the ski lift. So once we got off he zoomed off. He got it and we were relived.