6th Grade

It was the first day of sixth grade the first time I stepped on the Hewes campus. I was anxious. I thought this will be fun but was scared of change as most of my life. I was at elementary school and I knew everyone there. I reviewed my classes the night before and I looked around. I saw a couple of people from my previous school then the bell rung and I thought that the home room was my first period but either way I went. I was sort of embarrassed but then I went to my core class Turner. I enjoyed it so far I liked the middle school experience so far. I even saw one of my best friends in that class. After 3rd period I went to 4th period which was exploratory wheel. Which I didn’t know how it worked but Hollingshed was the first exploratory wheel it was ok but only because they made us do a name test on everyone and it was for a grade. but I saw again one of my best friends. Then 5th period math which was boring but ok. Then science saw a lot of my friends which made me happy and the class fun. Lastly my P.E. Class which i liked how it was at the end of the day. I officially liked middle school at the end of the day.

One thought on “6th Grade”