Invisible

If I was invisible for twenty four hours first I would rewrite laws so anyone’s who’s invisible can do anything so that I could do anything. Next I would rob the ice cream truck and steal all their SpongeBob popsicles and their sonic popsicles because they’re yummy. Next I would steal back my Wii that Abel took from my house. After that I would go to GameStop and steal a GameCube a copy of sonic hero’s, and take sonic colors, sonic and the black knight, sonic and the secret rings, sonic boom rise of lyric and a Wii U because I’m a sonic fan. Then after that I would eat the sonic popsicles. After that I would find the person who makes the Orange County fair curly fries and make him give me the recipe. Finally I would take Abel’s cat and make him cat Batman and make him protect the city from the joker.

One thought on “Invisible”

1. Remember, you need to have a topic sentence. A sentence that shares what the whole post will be about, not just the first idea. Be sure to utilize the topic sentences I provide for you to help you with this skill. 🙂